Nurse Aide- Care Giver- Bon Secours PlaceRequisition R080134 Market St. Petersburg, FL Department Skilled Nursing Unit - Bon Secours Place at St. Petersburg Shift Afternoons/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Assist professional nursing personnel by performing various resident care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comforts of residents.
- Experience: One (1) years experience in health care preferably within geriatrics operations.
Education & Licenses:
- Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with Florida state laws is preferred.
- High School/GED (required)
Duties and Responsibilities
A represented summary of tasks to be performed by the incumbent is provided below. The incumbent may be asked to perform job-related duties/tasks other than those specifically stated in this description. The duties and responsibilities of the position are to be carried out in a manner that is consistent with the mission, values and operating principles of Bon Secours, and in line with the organization’s Code of Conduct:
· Obtain proper equipment, beeper, keys, phone, etc. as needed
· Make appropriate rounds
· Deliver newspapers
· Assist resident in preparing for meals and assist residents to dining rooms
· Make coffee and set up breakfast service and serve breakfast for residents
· Assist residents in making menu selections as needed
· Clean tables and return pantry items, carts, and menus to kitchen after meals
· Sweep carpet after meals
· Assist residents with showering needs
· Change bedding and launder bed linens as needed
· Assist residents to activities or appointments as needed
· Assist residents with activities as needed, particularly in dementia unit
· Wash and dry personal laundry as assigned
· Assist with general cleaning and vacuuming
· Set up tables and dining areas for meals
· Launder tablecloths and napkins as necessary
· Chart documentation as necessary
· Return equipment at end of shift
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Skilled Nursing Unit - Bon Secours Place at St. Petersburg
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse