RN - 5W Ortho Spine (PRN)Requisition R038155 Market Richmond, VA Department Orthopedic/Spine Unit 5W - St. Mary's - Richmond Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST. MARY'S HOSPITAL
Registered Nurse after first year of practice. It is considered an entry level professional nurse who is able to provide safe and effective patient care. Focused primarily on developing knowledge and skills. Displays growth in ability to care for increasingly complex patient. Seeks consultation and guidance from expert resources for improving individual clinical practice.
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
3. Must have a minimum of one full year of experience as a Registered Nurse.
4. Maintains current BLS certification. Additional certifications may be necessary for specialty areas.
5. Must competently perform the practice of professional nursing.
6. Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds and perform all functions involved in safe patient handling.
7. Must be able to perform all functions involved in CPR. An essential function of this position is to comply with BSHSI Policy(SYS.HR.NUR.001)which requires, as a condition of employment, that all registered nurses with diplomas or associate degrees who apply and are hired after May 1, 2015 complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree within five years of start date.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Orthopedic/Spine Unit 5W - St. Mary's - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN