RegistrarRequisition R045107 Market Richmond, VA Department Wound Care - OP - St. Mary's - Richmond Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
A Team player to ensure patient safety and identity protection, while providing excellent customer service to everyone entering the facility. Obtain complete and accurate demographic and financial information for all patients to ensure clean claim and proper hospital follow up. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with flexibility to include rotating shifts, if necessary.
Location is Bon Secours Wound Care Centers. Schedule is PRN float - as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work requires ability to read, write, follow oral and written instructions, and apply logical and deductive reasoning skills. Perform mathematical calculations and communicate effectively at a level acquired through completion of a high school education.
- College preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Knowledge of Insurance terminology preferred.
- Work requires the ability to operate accounts receivable inquiry/ update Admission, Discharge, Transfer functions, insurance pro- ration and verification in Epic, as well as inquire functions on electronic billing as normally acquired through four months of training and work experience.
- Previous work experience in a customer focused environment.
- Work requires interpersonal skills necessary for making patients, clinical staff and physician contacts.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with interruption by co-workers or other internal and external customers requiring assistance in researching patient requests.
- Work requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with demonstrated ability to concentrate on detailed information for extended periods of time. Work requires analytical ability using standard methods, guides and procedures to determine appropriate codes and acceptability of documentation.
- Work requires proficient keyboard skills with personal computing skills in a windows environment.
- Strong Communication and Customer Service skills needed.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Wound Care - OP - St. Mary's - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN