RegistrarRequisition R049094 Market Richmond, VA Department Sleep Center - Bon Secours Healthsource - Hanover Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Provide excellent customer service while obtaining complete and accurate demographic and financial information for all patients. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with flexibility to include rotating shifts, if necessary.
1. Work requires ability to read, write, follow oral and written instructions, perform mathematical calculations and communicate effectively at a level generally acquired through completion of a high school education.
2. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
3. Work requires the ability to update demographic information and insurance verification in the ConnectCare application, as well as inquire functions on electronic billing (RTE) as normally acquired through three months training and work experience.
4. Previous work experience in a customer focused environment.
5. Work requires interpersonal skills necessary for making patients, clinical staff and physician contacts. Must be able to work with interruption by co-workers or other internal and external customers requiring assistance in researching patient requests.
6. Work requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with demonstrated ability to concentrate on detailed information for extended periods of time. Work requires analytical ability using standard methods, guides and procedures to determine appropriate codes and acceptability of documentation.
7. Work requires proficient keyboard skills with personal computing skills in a windows environment.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Sleep Center - Bon Secours Healthsource - Hanover
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN