Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (Sleep Tech)Requisition R076674 Market Richmond, VA Department Sleep Center - Bon Secours Healthsource Shift Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
BON SECOURS VIRGINIA HEALTHSOURCE - SLEEP LAB - RICHMOND, VA
A Polysomnographic Technologist works under the general supervision of the clinical director (MD, DO, or PhD) or designee to provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders. This may involve polysomnography, diagnostic and therapeutic services or patient care and education. A Polysomnographic Technologist can perform the duties defined for a Polysomnographic Technician and may provide supervision of other staff.
1. Successful completion of an accredited educational program leading to an associate degree with an emphasis in polysomnography.
1. Successful completion of a polysomnography program of no less than one than one year duration associated with a state licensed and/or a nationally accredited educational facility or equivalent experience and documented proficiency at all competencies required of a Polysomnographic Technician.
2. Certification by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist or equivalent required.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Sleep Center - Bon Secours Healthsource
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse