Physical Therapist (Flat Rate)- PRNRequisition R063176 Market Richmond, VA Department Physical Therapy - Richmond Health Source Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing a full range of physical therapy services in the acute care environment including assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in a team environment consistent with the position’s qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to performance improvement activities as applicable, problem solving, and productivity.
- The incumbent shall be a graduate of a Doctor of Physical Therapy program, qualified Master’s degree program or four year Bachelor’s degree program approved by the APTA (or foreign equivalent), and hold an applicable and current state license or certification to practice or meet all qualifications to be eligible for traineeship.
- Experience working with adult and geriatric populations is desirable.
- Experience working in the acute care setting is desirable however is not required.
- Current BLS certification required or obtained within ninety days of completing new employee orientation.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Physical Therapy - Richmond Health Source
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse