OR Specialty Coordinator Robotics (RN)- FT - St. Mary's Hospital
At Bon Secours our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours our nurses mean the world to us.
“The employees make you feel like you are a family. You will gain a lot of experience working there from seeing the different variety of people you will care for. They offer tuition reimbursement for employees who are going to school as long as the classes are work related.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
OR Specialty Coordinator Robotics (RN)- FT - St. Mary's HospitalRequisition R097339 Market Richmond, Virginia Department Inpatient Surgery - St. Mary's - Richmond Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST. MARY'S HOSPITAL
OR Specialty Coordinator (Robotic) - $20k Bonus Eligible!
RNs with 2 or more years of RN experience in the Operating Room could be eligible for a $20,000 bonus if hired for this position. Existing employees not eligible. Rules & Restrictions apply.
Provides direct and indirect patient care in surgical specialties of General, Gynecologic, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology, Neurosurgical, Plastic, Oral, Vascular, Thoracic, Urological, and Cardiac utilizing the nursing process and current clinical knowledge to provide professional nursing care for all patients in the surgical unit. Utilizes advanced knowledge and experience to assess the health needs of patients, collaborates with health team members to coordinate patient care, anticipates the outcomes of nursing interventions and sets criteria for the quality of patient care. Provides patient and staff education, clinical supervision, and assesses the need for and implements unit/specialty based activities (quality improvement, in-services, etc.) Participates in unit management activities (i.e. scheduling, budget issues, counseling) provides supervision for staff as needed, and assumes an increasing leadership responsibility for professional practice in the unit. Acts in a Supervisor or Managerial capacity as needed. Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care appropriate to the ages of patients serves. This position services the following populations: neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. Licensed in the State of Virginia or awaiting reciprocity.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. Three years of experience in Perioperative Nursing. BSN preferred. Expertise in the specialty area of interest preferred.
5. Ability to teach and use group processes.
6. Must attain and maintain PNAP level II by the end of 120 days (if a challenge date is available) or then by the end of the tenth month (or next review date) of being in the position. If the employee is actively engaged in BSN or MSN curriculum, then initial challenge requirement is waived until the BSN or MSN curriculum is complete or stopped. An essential function of this position is to comply with BSHSI Policy (SYS.HR.NUR.001) which requires, as a condition of employment, that all registered nurses with diplomas or associate degrees who apply and are hired after May 1, 2015 complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree within five years of start date.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Inpatient Surgery - St. Mary's - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You have to care to be able to heal. It makes a difference. That’s what it means to be a Bon Secours nurse. The core of nursing comes from the heart.AGnes K. BSN, RN, CMRSN
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Patient Service Rep - Kilmarnock Primary Care Kilmarnock, Virginia
- Patient Registrar - Full Time - Maryview Medical Center - Portsmouth, VA Portsmouth, Virginia
- Environmental Services Manager Mechanicsville, Virginia