Manager Central Staffing and SchedulingRequisition R082015 Market Richmond, VA Department Resource Optimization Center (ROC) – Richmond Shift All Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Summary of Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
The Manager of the Staffing & Scheduling Office is a pivotal liaison between the 24/7 central staffing office and care site leadership. This role manages the day to day operations of scheduling, staffing and timekeeping. This position ensures the scheduling and staffing office meets staffing and communication expectations, which includes preparing and receiving reports and monitoring and analyzing data for efficiency, effectiveness, and process improvement.
1.4 year/ Bachelors Degree in Business, data management, or related field.
2. Minimum of 2 years of experience with staffing/scheduling software in a 24/7 healthcare setting plus one year in a management role with proven ability to work successfully with variety of stakeholders.
3. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
4. Strong customer service skills.
5. Strong analytical skills.
6. Ability to coordinate efforts with team members within and outside of own department or organization.
7. In-depth knowledge of computer systems and various software programs.
8. Experience developing and maintaining reports.
9. Ability to work independently and self-directed.
10. Experience with Kronos.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:ROC - Richmond Health Source Shared Services
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse