Guest House AssistantRequisition R048958 Market Richmond, VA Department Property Management - Evelyn D Reinhart Guest Shift All Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
The House Assistant will manage house operations and guest relationship during his/her shifts. The House assistant is the primary interface with guests, volunteers, general community and St. Mary’s Hospital staff while on duty.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience or interest in hospitality management or human services field
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with people of varying backgrounds.
- Ability to meet people easily and relate to them in an open, compassionate manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to use personal computers and related software applications
- Ability to analyze and interpret guest needs and offer appropriate solutions
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Property Management - Evelyn D Reinhart Guest
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN