Director of Sales Laboratory Outreach - Atlantic GroupRequisition R034599 Market Richmond, VA Department SS Pharmacy & Lab - Lab Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
DIRECTOR OF SALES LABORATORY OUTREACH - ATLANTIC GROUP | Richmond, VA
The Director of Sales Laboratory Outreach is integral to building and managing outreach lab growth in the Atlantic Group using internal and external resources to achieve growth and expansion goals related to test & encounter volumes, revenue & receipt increases from internal and external physicians and hospitals.The market focus consists of Richmond, VA, Hampton Roads, VA and Greenville, SC. This position both develops plans from concept as well as uses tools to bring the plan into fruition. He or she may also perform technical functions as directed by the System Director Laboratory Outreach.
- Develops business plans for growth and manages from conceptualization to execution. Manage the sales process for Bon Secours Laboratory Services Outreach. Responsible for meeting or exceeding new sales growth -monthly quota goals- by promoting routine and reference testing. Manage and grow laboratory services to physicians, specialists and hospitals. Drive for maximum growth and profitability with new accounts. Target key physicians and build client relationships providing clients with knowledgeable support and secure profitable new business in line with Bon Secours strategic goals. Sell using methods of sales such as pre-planning, cold calling, selected targeted sales, use business relationships to meet and exceed sales quotas. Work with System Director Laboratory Outreach for planning, retention, and new sales growth.
- Manage customer relationships for laboratory outreach services. Manage customer relationships and meet their needs to ensure Bon Secours laboratory objectives are satisfied. Maintain direct contact with new accounts, respond to customer inquiries and requests regarding service issues. Interact with staff, patients, physicians, and other hospital employees as needed to resolve problems and complaints. Ensure accurate Account Set Up and follow up with contact person. Maintain Client file Records and reports on sales activities. Provide and evaluate sales and marketing initiatives as requested. Be knowledgeable of Managed Care Plans, Insurances, and billing. Understand our market and competitive advantages. Understand the results delivery method. Budget time, and planned utilization to achieve potential results and account development. Exercise observation, resourcefulness, and analytical evaluation of changing conditions within the accounts in the territory. Provide continuing education to accounts including: Information on new technology in the lab information on new testing procedures/collecting data, information on operational changes, and information to new and existing customer relationships to ensure quality service.
- Develops and maintains a close working relationship with selected and strategic internal & external contacts for the purpose of promoting Bon Secours lab outreach.
- Conducts external outreach with physicians, hospitals and organizations to increase lab outreach visibility through advertising and/or physical presence. Coordinates with internal and external marketing resources as needed for materials in conjunction with these efforts.
- Develop effective working relationships. Work effectively as a team player. Assist System Director Laboratory Outreach in developing, communicating, and responding to issues relating to laboratory marketing/outreach activities in Atlantic Group. Serves as a liaison for physicians and clients with connecting them to resources and other points of contact when questions or concerns arise.
- Bachelors Degree in Health Services or Related Field or Business
- MINIMUM of 5 years working experience in sales and business management
- Strong communication, business acumen, analytical, financial skills, attention to detail, originality and creativity, problem solving, decision-making
- Graduate Degree in Health Services or Related Field or MBA
- Laboratory experience in an integrated delivery system preferred
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Pharmacy & Lab - Lab
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN