Site Coordinator - Marvyiew Medical CenterRequisition R084142 Market Portsmouth, VA Department Physical Therapy - Portsmouth - Maryview Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Provides coordination of daily operations for multiple outpatient rehabilitation practices to include financial, operational and personnel support within the policies of Bon Secours Mercy Health.Assists Director of Business Operations in special projects related to the outpatient rehabilitation center, as needed.Provides leadership for staff; communicates and models mission and values of Bon Secours Mercy Health.
- Provide support to the front office staff with all point of service functions and to notify supervisor and director of any pertinent information or areas of concern.
- Oversees all front desk operations, including patient scheduling, registration, charge posting, charge reconciliation, co-pay collection, insurance verification, medical chart maintenance, maintenance of medical & office supplies and customer service. Responds to inquiries from staff, patients and managers concerning general activities, practices and operations and refers complex and/or sensitive inquiries to appropriate person(s).
- Monitors clinic productivity for their sites; Works and monitors the Referral Work Queues.
- First point of contact for billing issues, forwards to Operations Supervisor/Director if needed for resolution.
- Helps motivate staff and organizes day-to-day activity of department. Functions in any role necessary, if qualified to do so, to ensure the successful operation of the office. Understands and helps assure compliance for regulatory, accreditation and system process.
- Assists director in financial management of practice, by working registration Work Queues and reports, helping to identify opportunities, and providing assistance for any plans to meet fiscal goals.
- Coordinates scheduling of PTO and vacancy coverage for front office staff, covers vacancies as necessary and trains all new front office employees. Keeps Director and Ops Supervisor informed of any operational concerns. Asks for the assistance of the Ops Supervisor when necessary.
- Provides input to Director for staff evaluation process.
1. High School graduate with at least 2 years of prior experience in a medical practice in either a clinical or administrative role.
2. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills as well as knowledge of medical practice operations, physician office policies, procedures, and equipment.
3. Work requires interpersonal skills necessary to function as liaison between physicians, clinical and clerical staff as well as patients and their family members.
4. Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment in a confident, professional manner. Must be a self-motivator, possessing a high level of judgment skills and initiative, along with ability to prioritize and coordinate several tasks simultaneously, while retaining a confident, knowledgeable and helpful demeanor.
5. Ability to listen compassionately demonstrating effective problem-solving and critical-thinking techniques to areas of concern to patients and employees without appearing judgmental is essential.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Physical Therapy - Portsmouth - Maryview
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse