Registered Nurse (RN) Intake Home Health
At Bon Secours our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours our nurses mean the world to us.
“The employees make you feel like you are a family. You will gain a lot of experience working there from seeing the different variety of people you will care for. They offer tuition reimbursement for employees who are going to school as long as the classes are work related.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
Registered Nurse (RN) Intake Home HealthRequisition R078955 Market Suffolk, VA Department Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Eligible for up to $5,000 sign on bonus!
The Intake RN is responsible to ensure excellent customer service is provided to all customers, internal and external. Provides clinical guidance and identifies educational opportunities. The Intake Nurse- RN will function daily as an Intake Nurse with the additional duties and accepts incoming referrals, verbal orders and other calls and functions as a resource to the Liaison and Business Development Coordinators. This function also requires an understanding of the clients’ condition, progress and ongoing needs in order to enhance the insurance case manager’s knowledge of the client’s home care needs.
Responsible for ensuring that care provided to patients is of excellent quality, meets home care rules and regulations, and follows physician’s orders.
All employees, if applicable, are expected to adhere to the BSHR Automobile Safety Program per policy.
- Graduate from a school of Nursing. Is currently licensed as a Registered Nurse with the Virginia State Board of Nursing.
- Preferred 3 years of Home Health and/or Hospice experience.
- Preferred 2 years of Medical Sales Experience with focus on Customer Service.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Central Intake - Maryview
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You have to care to be able to heal. It makes a difference. That’s what it means to be a Bon Secours nurse. The core of nursing comes from the heart.AGnes K. BSN, RN, CMRSN
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Richmond Float Team - PRN Richmond, Virginia
- Compensation Consultant Illinois, Texas, Tennessee, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Georgia, Florida, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Mississippi, Missouri, Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Vermont, Louisiana, Alabama, Kentucky, Virginia, Indiana
- Office Assistant Richmond, Virginia