Medical Assistant COVID TesterRequisition R051721 Market Paducah, KY Department SS Harness - Administration Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
As a faith-based and patient-focused organization, Bon Secours Mercy Health exists to enhance the health and well-being of all people in mind, body and spirit through exceptional patient care. Success in this goal requires a culture of compassion, collaboration, excellence and respect. Bon Secours Mercy Health seeks people that are committed to our values of compassion, human dignity, integrity, service and stewardship to create an environment where associates want to work and help communities thrive.
Medical Assistant – COVID-19 Tester –Paducah
The Medical Assistant COVID-19 Tester performs the Nasopharyngeal/NARES swab to all individuals, including employees, patients, and visitors, entering the facility or location. This role is key to ensuring that the on-site location is a safe and healthy environment for all patrons.
- Test patients by swab (Nasopharyngeal/NARES swab)
- Asks prompted health related questions and follows structured screening protocol
- Follow all established PPE standards
- Appropriately labels and packages specimen as trained
- Greets all incoming individuals at the on-site location (employees, patients, and visitors)
- Hearing Conservation Certification
- Spirometry Certification
- Non DOT-Urine drug screen collection
- Blood draw skills
- AHA Heartsaver First Aid/CPR Instructor
- OSHA Recordkeeping experience
- Worker’s Comp & FMLA experience a plus
- Administering vaccines
- Other duties as assigned
- Vocational or Technical Degree: Medical Assistant
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program (CAAHEP or ABHES accredited)
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Harness - Administration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse