HR Strategic PartnerRequisition R090623 Market Youngstown, OH Department SS Human Resources - Strategic HR Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
This role develops and leads HR strategic solutions for Mid-level initiatives with up to $1M in impact, projects impacting up to 500 associates, small Medical group acquisition or divestures, consults on small shared services, single function change management and org design solutions. Works heavily with leaders on associate experience or workforce planning solutions for clients. Clients include director through VP level Group and Market and Shared Services leaders. Responsible for their own portfolio of work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- HR Leader assigned to M&A activities including small medical group acquisitions/divestitures, or new subsidiary stand-up as well and market expansion.
- Provides workforce planning solutions in reducing turnover, vacancy, improving associate experience, union avoidance projects
- Works with other System Director and Director level strategic partners as consultants on their projects under their guidance in providing OD or change management solutions. Provides the “people lens” to their work.
- Responsible for meeting the success metrics and Associate Experience results for the HR components of their project.
- Bachelors Required
- Masters Preferred
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SP Preferred
- 3 years in Business/Healthcare/HR Required
- 5 years in Business/Healthcare/HR Preferred
Functional and Interpersonal Skill Items:
- Advanced use of Microsoft applications
- Interpreting information to make recommendations
- Data and information interpretation
- Influencing skills and buy-in creation
- Leverage online tools for work
- Critical Thinking
- Interpret business context and understand business operations
- Detailed tracking
- Create organizational design/change management plans
- Root cause identification
- Create, document and visually convey strategy
- Relationship building and partnership at all levels of the organization
- Executive level communication skills
- Analyze business challenges and create solutions
Hybrid - Required to report onsite for some of your time. Required to report to a work location at least 40% or more onsite.
- Periods of high stress and fluctuating workloads may occur.
- General office environment.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed- not to exceed 10% travel.
- May have periods of constant interruptions.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - Strategic HR
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse