LPN COVID-19 Tester
At Bon Secours our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours our nurses mean the world to us.
“The employees make you feel like you are a family. You will gain a lot of experience working there from seeing the different variety of people you will care for. They offer tuition reimbursement for employees who are going to school as long as the classes are work related.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
LPN COVID-19 TesterRequisition R047586 Market Norfolk, VA Department Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
As a faith-based and patient-focused organization, Bon Secours Mercy Health exists to enhance the health and well-being of all people in mind, body and spirit through exceptional patient care. Success in this goal requires a culture of compassion, collaboration, excellence and respect. Bon Secours Mercy Health seeks people that are committed to our values of compassion, human dignity, integrity, service and stewardship to create an environment where associates want to work and help communities thrive.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) – COVID-19 Tester – Norfolk, VA:
The LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) COVID-19 Tester performs the Nasopharyngeal/NARES swab to all individuals, including employees, patients, and visitors, entering the facility or location. This role is key to ensuring that the on-site location is a safe and healthy environment for all patrons.
- Test patients by swab (Nasopharyngeal/NARES swab)
- Asks prompted health related questions and follows structured screening protocol
- Follow all established PPE standards
- Appropriately labels and packages specimen as trained
- Greets all incoming individuals at the on-site location (employees, patients, and visitors)
- Other duties as assigned
- Vocational or Technical Degree: Nursing
- Completion of an accredited LPN (Licensed Practical Nursing) Program
Licensing & Certifications:
- Current state licensure as an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Harness - Administration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nurses are one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. Registered Nurse
You have to care to be able to heal. It makes a difference. That’s what it means to be a Bon Secours nurse. The core of nursing comes from the heart.AGnes K. BSN, RN, CMRSN
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Vice President of Outpatient Services Richmond, Virginia
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Neuro Unit- FT Nights- Memorial Regional Medical Center Mechanicsville, Virginia
- Registered Nurse (RN) PRN Days - Progressive Care Unit - Memorial Regional Medical Center Mechanicsville, Virginia