Unit Secretary PCT/CNA - Progressive Care Unit (PRN - Nights)Requisition R049698 Market Midlothian, VA Department Progressive Care Unit (PCU) - St. Francis - Richmond Shift Nights Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Under the supervision of a registered nurse, provides direct, quality nursing care to meet patients' comfort, personal hygiene, and safety needs. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Must have a High School diploma or GED.
2. Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Virginia or successful completion of the first semester of nursing clinicals within the past 3 years or Medical Assistant certificate or minimum of 2 years current work related experience.
3. BCLS certification required.
4. Previous experience using a computer preferred.
5. Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. and perform all functions involved in CPR
Bon Secours is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Progressive Care Unit (PCU) - St. Francis - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN