Echo Tech/ FT-DaysRequisition R081124 Market Midlothian, VA Department Non-Invasive Cardiology - St. Francis - Richmond Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST. FRANCIS MEDICAL CENTER
The primary responsibilities of this position are to perform using ultrasound technology various complex, diagnostic non-invasive cardiac studies to evaluate the condition of the heart and related structures.
1. Work requires a degree or certificate from an AMA approved school in an allied health field with knowledge of anatomy, physiology, physics and diseases of the cardiovascular systems.
2. Work requires knowledge and experience in ultrasound imaging, Doppler and Color flow techniques; must have ability to properly operate, maintain and troubleshoot equipment at a level generally acquired during six to twelve months of on-the-job training and/or experience.
3. Registered Cardiac Sonographer/ Cardiovascular Technology registered or registry Eligible (ARDMS, CCI/NBCVT) preferred at the time of hire; must become registered within twelve months of being hired.
4. Must maintain current CPR certification
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Non-Invasive Cardiology - St. Francis - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse