Clinical Research Regulatory CoordinatorRequisition R038373 Market Midlothian, VA Department ClinTrial-Oncology - St. Francis Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
To plan, develop, implement and manage aspects of all active clinical research programs and to assist in other activities as assigned by investigator providers related to these programs with responsibilities to include, but not limited to: interacting with BSHSI legal, finance, compliance, and other departments as appropriate to help start up new clinical trials. Handle consents and agreements, capture patient data and enter it into confidential data management systems provided by industry sponsors, handle regulatory (IRB) submissions for new clinical trials, submit Serious Adverse Event (SAE) information to IRBs, handle amendments, manage safety reports and submit to IRBs as appropriate, track annual review dates and submit continuing reviews, and assist with departmental needs as requested in a back-up capacity.
- Excellent computer/information systems skills including use of EMR required
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in a professional manner, verbally and in writing required.
- Ability to review, research and analyze information in order to exercise good independent judgment in decision-making on daily basis required.
- Experience working with all levels of management including physicians/investigators preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a clinical research and/or medical setting required
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:ClinTrial-Oncology - St. Francis
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN