Student Information System AnalystRequisition 131987BR Market Mechanicsville, VA Department Nursing Education - Memorial - College of Nursing Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing!
The Student Information System (SIS) Analyst is responsible for the development and maintenance of the SIS (currently Campus Nexus) for Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing (College) and the St. Mary’s Hospital School of Medical Imaging (SOMI). S/he is responsible to the SIS Administrator. The SIS Analyst is primarily responsible for assisting the SIS Administrator in developing and maintaining efficient operations, providing production support, managing versioning/upgrades, assessing configuration, partnering with operational business owners to maximize utilization, ensuring quality end-user support for faculty, staff and students, documenting business procedures of the SIS and collaborating with Learning Management System (LMS) & Other Applications Analyst to ensure efficient and effective integration. Strong technical skills are required for this position, with a proven ability to deliver complex technology solutions in compressed timeframes.
1. Bachelors Degree. Combination of post-secondary education and experience in lieu of a degree.
2. 3 years experience.
3. Experience working with an SIS or LMS, preferably in a higher education environment.
4. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
5. Structured query language, /PL SQL; 3+ data query development, Campus Nexus preferred.
6. Possesses effective oral and written communication skills, demonstrated at all levels.
7. Demonstrates effective customer service and time management skills.
8. Demonstrates ability to work in a team environment to accomplish a common goal.
Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Nursing Education - Memorial - College of Nursing
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN