Health Screener - PRN - (Temporary Position) - Memorial Regional Medical CenterRequisition R094834 Market Mechanicsville, VA Department Volunteers - Memorial Shift All Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Assignment Length: minimum of 6 months
As a faith-based and patient-focused organization, Bon Secours Mercy Health exists to enhance the health and well-being of all people in mind, body and spirit through exceptional patient care. Success in this goal requires a culture of compassion, collaboration, excellence and respect. Bon Secours Mercy Health seeks people that are committed to our values of compassion, human dignity, integrity, service and stewardship to create an environment where associates want to work and help communities thrive.
HEALTH SCREENER - BON SECOURS MEMORIAL REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (MECHANICSVILLE, VA)
The Health Screener greets, screens and asks health related questions to all individuals, including employees, patients, and visitors, entering the facility or location. This role is key to ensuring that the on-site location is a safe and healthy environment for all patrons.
- Asks prompted health related questions and follows structured screening protocol
- Uses designated device to obtain a temperature reading
- Evaluates temperature results to determine next steps in protocol
- Ensures all individuals adhere to personal protective equipment protocols before entering
- Answers and/or directs individual’s questions as needed
- Follows all requirements related to personal protective equipment and infection prevention and control procedures
- Greets all incoming individuals at the on-site location (employees, patients, and visitors)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree or GED
- No experience required; on-the-job training will be provided
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Volunteers - Memorial
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse