Service Desk Analyst IRequisition 132358BR Market Marriottsville, MD Department SS I&T - Administration Shift Evenings/Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
BON SECOURS RICHMOND HEALTH SYSTEM OFFICE - INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Provides front line support to end users on a variety of issues with a strong commitment to customer focus. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems including the ability to document in detail all reported issues to resolution. Responds to telephone calls, email and electronic requests for technical support. Tracks and monitors the problem to insure a timely resolution. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Analyze and solve problems across a broad range of applications in a multi-site enterprise. Works under general supervision. Primary job functions require exercising of independent good judgment and initiative. Typically reports to a lead or manager.
1. Undergraduate Degree and/ or 1 year experience in Computer Science or related work experience. Certification Course A+
2. Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Systems related field. 1- 3 years IT/ Computer Science experience.
3. Customer Satisfaction Course Service Desk or Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician Windows OS Training 7 or higher
4. Requires advanced reading, writing and oral communication skills as well as a strong background with personal computers and
related applications, P.C. architecture, network topology, database principles, logical problem analysis skills, and related
peripheral knowledge acquired through Technical training and or professional Helpdesk or call center experience.
5. Requires analytical and critical thinking ability to diagnose hardware and software problems and determine resolutions using
standard methods and procedures. In addition, the work requires demonstrated project and time management skills and an
ability to work effectively over the phone and in a team environment. Comprehend and follow written and oral instructions.
6. General Knowledge of Hospital based applications and systems preferred
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - Administration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN