Service Desk Analyst IRequisition 132357BR Market Marriottsville, MD Department SS I&T - Administration Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
BON SECOURS HEALTH SYSTEM OFFICE - RICHMOMD
Provides front line support to end users on a variety of issues with a strong commitment to customer focus. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems including the ability to document in detail all reported issues to resolution. Responds to telephone calls, email and electronic requests for technical support. Tracks and monitors the problem to insure a timely resolution. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Analyze and solve problems across a broad range of applications in a multi-site enterprise. Works under general supervision. Primary job functions require exercising of independent good judgment and initiative. Typically reports to a lead or manager.
1. Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science and/ or 1 Year Experience work related experience. Bachelor’s Degree in
Business or Information Systems related field.
2. 1 - 3 years of IT experience
3. Computer Science Customer Satisfaction Course Service Desk or Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician Windows OS
Training 7 or higher
4. Requires advanced reading, writing and oral communication skills.
5. A strong background with personal computers and related applications, P.C. architecture, network topology, database
principles, logical problem analysis skills, and related peripheral knowledge acquired through Technical training and or
professional Helpdesk or call center experience.
6. Requires analytical and critical thinking ability to diagnose hardware and software problems and determine resolutions using
standard methods and procedures.
7. In addition, the work requires demonstrated project and time management skills and an ability to work effectively over the
phone and in a team environment.
8. Comprehend and follow written and oral instructions
9. Combination of post-secondary education and experience in lieu of a degree.
10. General Knowledge of Hospital based applications and systems preferred
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - Administration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN