Director, HR Strategic Partner - LorainRequisition R092331 Market Lorain, OH Department SS Human Resources - Strategic HR Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Director, HR Strategic Partner (HRSP) serves as the lead HR Strategic Partner for Bon Secours Mercy Health Small and Medium sized markets including responsibility for acute care and medical group partnership, in large markets reports to the system director of HRSP and is assigned medium or large hospitals as lead HRSP.The partner ensures leadership awareness and local change management approach of standard HR program delivery and initiatives throughout the year.Coordinates HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) strategic solutions on client specific work.With an agile approach to our work, Director HRSPs are assigned to projects locally and across the system.Mid-level initiatives with $1-10M in impact, projects impacting 1-2000 associates, Medical group acquisition or divestures, Market expansions, advanced directors may work on subsidiary and segmentation strategy for business units, lead change management and org design solutions as well as associate experience or workforce planning solutions for clients.Clients include director through VP level Group, Market, Medical Group, Shared Services, Innovation and subsidiary leaders. Responsible for their own portfolio of work and mentor associate level HR strategic partners.
- HRSP for assigned market, medical group, shared services and innovations clients.
- Is a strategic HR advisor to the leadership team and partners with HR COEs on strategic solutions for clients.
- Drives for great outcomes and results.
- Partners with HR COES on HR program delivery into the local market and responsible for creating a successful change approach for the market and leadership teams.
- Advises COEs on change approach.
- Strategic Solutions are focused on Turnover Mitigation and retention work, work with the Workforce planning COE on assignments focused on market workforce strategies.
- Other strategic solutions include operating model development, org design, change management, merger and acquisition from due diligence to implementation, workforce transitions, market segmentation.
- Leads system-wide projects and initiatives: creating organizational design, identifying appropriate interventions and strategic solutions, leading change management planning efforts on assigned projects with initiative owner, developing communication plans on change management work with communications partners and leadership, anticipating change management needs and plans for mitigating barriers, uses BSMH HR standard tool kits to work with clients.
- May have associate/manager level HRSPs reporting directly depending on the size of the market.
- Leads other HR professionals in their role on a given project.
- Works with HR executives and subject matter experts on aligning approach for a project.
- Partners with and leads PMs and others through implementation.
- Responsible for meeting the success metrics, SLAs and experience results for the HR components of their work and assigned projects.
- Builds trust and great relationships with leadership teams. Represents the HR brand positively.
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelors degree. Master's degree preferred.
- Licensure/Certification Preferred: SHRM-CP, SHRM-SP
- Minimum Years and Type of Experience Required: 5+ years in HR with proven career progression- must be experienced in understand HR labor law and different parts of Human Resources (leave process, FMLA, EEOC, Title VII, Compensation requirements)
- Minimum Years and Type of Experience Preferred: 7 years in Business/Healthcare experience with proven career progressions
Required Functional and Interpersonal Skills:
- Advanced use of Microsoft applications
- Data and information interpretation
- Leverage online tools for work
- Interpret business context and understand business operations
- Detailed tracking
- Create organizational design/change management plans
- Create, document and visually convey strategy
- Interpreting information to make recommendations
- Influencing skills and buy-in creation
- Critical Thinking
- Root cause identification
- Relationship building and partnership at all levels of the organization
- Executive level communication skills
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - Strategic HR
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse