RN (Registered Nurse) -Hospice House - Bon Secours St. Francis Health System
Greenville, South Carolina
At Bon Secours our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours our nurses mean the world to us.
“The employees make you feel like you are a family. You will gain a lot of experience working there from seeing the different variety of people you will care for. They offer tuition reimbursement for employees who are going to school as long as the classes are work related.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN (Registered Nurse) -Hospice House - Bon Secours St. Francis Health SystemRequisition R084254 Market Greenville, SC Department Shift All Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The mission of Bon Secours Hospice is to provide compassionate, quality healthcare services to those in need, including the poor and dying, for the purpose of alleviating human suffering and bringing people to wholeness in the midst of pain and loss. Great team, Great mentoring and support and Great benefits. Discover a career where you can be you!
The RN provides nursing care to patients in compliance with the SC Nurse Practice Act, Standards of Practice and defined by ANA, SFHSC, and organization protocols, policies, procedures and guidelines. Develops, implements, evaluates and revises plan of care based on physical, psychosocial,spiritual, and educational needs of the patient/family. Assesses patient for changes that may hinder recovery.Collaborates with staff, physicians, and other disciplines to provide quality care delivery. Maintains clinical knowledge and skills competency to facilitate patient care in accordance with current standards of practice. Provides for a safe patient care environment. Monitors environment and initiates interventions to provide safe patient care
1. Graduation from an accredited school of professional nursing.
2. Current South Carolina RN license.3.
Minimum 2 years Nursing Experience
4. Hospice experience preferred.
5. Must maintain CPR certification.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Hospice House - BSSF Home Care
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You have to care to be able to heal. It makes a difference. That’s what it means to be a Bon Secours nurse. The core of nursing comes from the heart.AGnes K. BSN, RN, CMRSN
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit - PRN Nights- Memorial Regional Medical Center Mechanicsville, Virginia
- Market Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Hampton Roads Portsmouth, Virginia
- Epic / EHR Clin Doc Analyst Texas, Tennessee, South Dakota, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Oklahoma, Ohio, New York, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, Nebraska, North Dakota, North Carolina, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Hawaii, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, Colorado, Arizona, Arkansas, Alaska, Wyoming, Wisconsin, Washington, Vermont, Alabama, Virginia, California, Utah