RN - OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH - OFFSITE GE
Greenville, South Carolina
At Bon Secours our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours our nurses mean the world to us.
“The employees make you feel like you are a family. You will gain a lot of experience working there from seeing the different variety of people you will care for. They offer tuition reimbursement for employees who are going to school as long as the classes are work related.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN - OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH - OFFSITE GERequisition R050189 Market Greenville, SC Department Shift Afternoons/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Primary responsibility for injury treatment and management and for OSHA required surveillance programs.
Education: Baccalaureate in Nursing preferred; graduate of an approved nursing school with a baccalaureate in an associated discipline will be considered.
Experience: Three years acute care of adults. Preference given to candidates with one year of occupational health experience, but will consider and train those with emergency room, ambulatory care, community health, family practice, or ICU experience.
Licensure: Licensed to practice professional nursing as an RN in South Carolina.
Certification: CPR. Progress towards certification in Occupational Health Nursing preferred. Pulmonary Function certification preferred. Hearing Conservation certification preferred.
Bon Secours is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:32
Department:Workwell Onsite Services - St. Francis Physician Services
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
Nurses are one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. Registered Nurse
You have to care to be able to heal. It makes a difference. That’s what it means to be a Bon Secours nurse. The core of nursing comes from the heart.AGnes K. BSN, RN, CMRSN
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Maryview Medical Center (Evergreen) Portsmouth, Virginia
- RN - ICU Greenville, South Carolina
- Floor Tech (Nights) Newport News, Virginia