RN - Home Health
Greenville, South Carolina
At Bon Secours our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours our nurses mean the world to us.
“The employees make you feel like you are a family. You will gain a lot of experience working there from seeing the different variety of people you will care for. They offer tuition reimbursement for employees who are going to school as long as the classes are work related.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN - Home HealthRequisition R044827 Market Greenville, SC Department Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST. FRANCIS EASTSIDE
Bon Secours Home Health provides faith based home care services. Caring for the sick in their homes is deeply rooted in our tradition that was founded by the Sisters of Bon Secours. As part of an award winning, mission focused Health System, we offer stability and strength, scheduling flexibility and the unique opportunity to provide one-on-one care in the home setting, not a shift but a life style.
Great team, Great mentoring and support, Great benefits including the IRS mileage rate. Discover a career where you can be you!
The home health registered nurse will provide person centric nursing care to acutely ill, chronically ill, terminally ill, and well patients of all ages in their residences. The home health nurse will provide direct skilled patient care, observation, and educational instructions in the place of residence under the direction of the patient's certifying physician. Home health nursing focus is on health promotion and care of the sick while integrating environmental, psychosocial, economic, cultural, and personal health factors affecting an individual's and family's health status.The home health registered nurse will apply nursing practice to patients of all ages in the patient's residences, which may include private homes, assisted living, or personal care facilities. Home health nursing embraces primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention; assistance to family with coordination of community resources and health insurance benefits; and delivery of healthcare services in a patient's home, including non-conventional residences.The home health registered nurse plays a key role in the financial management of the patient's episode of care. This includes verification of patient insurance and the management of the HRRG reimbursement for traditional Medicare eligible home health customers.
1. Current registered nurse licensure in good standing in state where services are performed.
2. BSN preferred from an accredited school of nursing.
3. Must have at least one year nursing experience, 3 years of experience preferred. Preferably in home care. Medical/Surgical, ER or ICU experience is a plus.
4. Ability to apply critical thinking to physical, psychosocial, environmental, mental, cultural, family, and safety.
5. Ability to utilize clinical decision-making in applying the nurses process to patients in their places of residence.
6. Ability to practice as an effective member of an interdisciplinary team.
7. Competency in applying care management skills.
8. Must be proficient in the use of technology and electronic patient documentation.
9. Current and valid driver's license with acceptable driving record, ability to provide own dependable transportation for home visits and proof of auto liability insurance.
10. Ability to management multiple skills and disease processes across the life span.
11. Good Driving record with the ability to drive in inclement weather and at night.
12. BLS certified.
13. OASIS certification is preferred but not requirement of the position.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:HH Skilled Nursing - BSSF Home Care - HH Intermittent - Main
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nurses are one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. Registered Nurse
You have to care to be able to heal. It makes a difference. That’s what it means to be a Bon Secours nurse. The core of nursing comes from the heart.AGnes K. BSN, RN, CMRSN
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Vice President of Outpatient Services Richmond, Virginia
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Neuro Unit- FT Nights- Memorial Regional Medical Center Mechanicsville, Virginia
- Registered Nurse (RN) PRN Days - Progressive Care Unit - Memorial Regional Medical Center Mechanicsville, Virginia