RN Admission Hospice
Greenville, South Carolina
At Bon Secours our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours our nurses mean the world to us.
“The employees make you feel like you are a family. You will gain a lot of experience working there from seeing the different variety of people you will care for. They offer tuition reimbursement for employees who are going to school as long as the classes are work related.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN Admission HospiceRequisition R034444 Market Greenville, SC Department Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The Admission Nurse is responsible for evaluating potential hospice patients and families for hospice eligibility, patient and family goals for care, and request for election of services. The Admission Nurse is responsible for the coordination of services, comprehensive nursing admission assessment, and required documentation and consents for new patient admissions
RN with valid license to practice in SC
A minimum of two years of experience as a registered nurse with at least one year of home health or preferred hospice experience.
Must be self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
Knowledge of Hospice eligibility criteria, scope of services, State and Federal hospice regulations, and payor requirements preferred. Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills, and demonstrate quality nursing judgement.
Valid SC Driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Four 10-hour work Days. 10a - 8:30p
Rotating Saturday work and holiday call
Travel required in Upstate SC service area
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Hospice Care - BSSF Home Care
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
Nurses are one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. Registered Nurse
You have to care to be able to heal. It makes a difference. That’s what it means to be a Bon Secours nurse. The core of nursing comes from the heart.AGnes K. BSN, RN, CMRSN
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Patient Service Representative Greenville, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse (RN) PRN Days - Progressive Care Unit - Memorial Regional Medical Center Mechanicsville, Virginia
- RN - MED / SURG - ORTHO / NEURO/ VASCULAR Greenville, South Carolina