Registration RepresentativeRequisition R037573 Market Greenville, SC Department Patient Access - St. Francis - Downtown - Patient Registration Shift Other Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
ST. FRANCIS HOSPITAL
Entry Level position responsible for complete and accurate processing of all scheduled and non-scheduled patient accounts to include; pre-registration, pre-certification, insurance verification, communication of payment options and deposit requirements, explanation of registration procedures.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Prefer one to two years in a hospital, physician’s office and/or other medical facility office setting, however will consider candidates with minimum job qualification.
3. Must possess a working knowledge of office equipment.
4. Demonstrate intermediate computer knowledge and the ability to utilize software application such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer and email software programs.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Patient Access - St. Francis - Downtown - Patient Registration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN