Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Central Intake / Home Health - Bon Secours St. Francis Health System
Greenville, South Carolina
At Bon Secours our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours our nurses mean the world to us.
“The employees make you feel like you are a family. You will gain a lot of experience working there from seeing the different variety of people you will care for. They offer tuition reimbursement for employees who are going to school as long as the classes are work related.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Central Intake / Home Health - Bon Secours St. Francis Health SystemRequisition R092678 Market Greenville, SC Department Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Facilitates and coordinates the care of patients being admitted to St. Francis Home Care from an acute care setting, skilled nursing facility, or assisted living facility to the home.Serves as a home health services resource for physicians and inpatient personnel and other referral sources.Participates in community education and marketing activities for inpatient facility personnel, physicians, physician office staffs and the community.
Once a referral is made to St. Francis HomeCare by the discharge planner, the Central Intake Nurse documents all pertinent information and preliminary care planning needed to complete the referral for our adult and geriatric population.
Assesses patient data to determine eligibility for home health services.Determines payor coverage for home health services to be provided.
Begins the development of the preliminary patient plan of care by obtaining physician orders for care to be provided, discipline referrals and durable medical equipment and supplies
RN licence in good standing SC
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
Must have a minimum of three years nursing experience with at least one year of home health experience preferred.
Must be self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision. Is effective in interactions with physicians, patients and families and the general public.
Must have knowledge of the criteria and scope of services, Medicare regulations, and payor requirements
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Central Intake - BSSF Home Care
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You have to care to be able to heal. It makes a difference. That’s what it means to be a Bon Secours nurse. The core of nursing comes from the heart.AGnes K. BSN, RN, CMRSN
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Registered Nurse (RN) - 4th Floor Surgical Telemetry - FT Nights - St Francis Medical Center Midlothian, Virginia
- Registered Nurse (RN) - 4th Floor Surgical Telemetry - FT Days - St Francis Medical Center Midlothian, Virginia
- Clinical Coordinator - Cath Lab - St Francis Medical Center Midlothian, Virginia