PRN Medical Assistant/Health & Safety Tech PRNRequisition R047055 Market Greenville, SC Department Workwell Onsite Services - St. Francis Physician Services Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
WORKWELL ONSITE SERVICES
Provides clinical and administrative support for acute and preventive programming.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Two years' experience industry or an office/ medical environment.
3. CPR, Pulmonary Function certification preferred, Hearing Conservation certification preferred.
4. Work requires broad clinical and technical knowledge in the field of Occupational Health.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Workwell Onsite Services - St. Francis Physician Services
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN