Hospital Nursing SupervisorRequisition R049161 Market Emporia, VA Department Nursing Administration 2 - Virginia RMC - Emporia Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
I. Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
Supervises the clinical and administrative functions of the Hospital through proven management skills during designated tour of duty. Provides leadership and direction to nursing staff, medical staff, all departments throughout the Hospital, and to the community. Combines clinical skills, organizational and administrative abilities to provide quality patient care through innovation.
II. Employment Qualifications
1. Must be a Registered Nurse graduate from an accredited school of nursing; a baccalaureate degree, preferred.
2. Must be licensed and currently registered as a professional nurse in the State of Virginia.
3. Should have 3-5 years recent clinical experience including work experience in a supervisory role.
4. Must be CPR certified and be able to perform both adult and child CPR in any setting throughout the hospital at any time while on duty. ACLS and PALS certification preferred.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Nursing Administration 2 - Virginia RMC - Emporia
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN