Cybersecurity Cloud Engineer IVRequisition R043233 Market Work at Home - Colorado Department SS I&T - Info Security Shift Days/Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
This role of the cybersecurity cloud engineer IV is responsible for supporting the cybersecurity program, which includes but is not limited to providing security expertise in the analysis, assessment, development, and evaluation of security solutions to secure cloud applications, operating systems, databases and networks. This position will involve analyzing existing cloud platforms and supporting the four pillars for cloud access security broker (e.g., visibility, compliance, data security, threat protection). Support implementing data loss prevention for cloud services, insider threat management program, and privilege access management.
This position requires the candidate to have extensive subject matter expertise with cloud access security broker technology; securing AWS, Azure, cloud hosted systems, data loss prevention, insider threat management, privilege access management. Experience with implementing layered security defense in depth stratagem to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive data and mission critical assets, forensics, creating reports with metrics; and knowledge of data protection and privacy law regulations (e.g., HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, FERPA), and HITRUST control framework. This position is virtual remote/work from home with eastern standard time requirement. This position reports to the Systems Director Security.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Cloud access security broker architecture, engineering, and administration
- Insider threat management architecture, engineering and administration
- Privilege access management architecture, engineering and administration
- Data loss prevention architecture, engineering and administration
- Participation with High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIAI), InfraGard, Health Information Sharing Analysis Center (H-ISAC)
- Participate and support cloud security governance committee
- Develop metrics and monthly trend security analysis threat reports
- Maintain current knowledge of cybersecurity technology and security industry certifications
- Maintain current knowledge of HIPAA, NIST, PCI-DSS, GDPR, FERPA, HITRUST requirements
- Assist with regulatory program initiatives and compliance tasks
- Support insider threat management program
- Performing additional security related tasks as assigned.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedule
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, Cybersecurity preferred
- 8+ years professional work experience in cybersecurity
- Certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CDPSE, CISA, CISM, CEH, CHFI, CRISC, AWS Certified Security Specialist, Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer Specialist HITRUST CCSFP, Payment Card Industry Compliance PCIP, Alien Vault AVSE, Alien Vault ACSE, CCNP Cloud, CompTIA Cloud+ , CyberArk Trustee, Defender, Sentry, Guardian preferred
- Candidate must have CCSP or CCSK certification to be considered for the position.
- Experience architecting, engineering and administration McAfee MVISION Cloud Access Security Broker
- Experience architecting, engineering, and administration Microsoft Cloud Access Security Broker
- Experience with creating reports with metrics that show security threat trends and positive/negative correlation.
- Experience with implementing and administration data loss prevention
- Experience with CyberArk
- Experience with AWS, Azure and understands VPC, security groups, EC2, S3 or equivalent cloud
- Excellent communication skills to effectively annotate findings in both written and oral form
- Ability to communicate clearly and present security findings with technical staff as well as non-technical colleagues
- Sensitivity to accuracy, timeliness, and professionalism in all areas of support activity is imperative.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced performing malware analysis and incident response.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - Info Security
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN