Principal TrainerRequisition R081430 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS I&T - EHR Operations Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Leads the development and ongoing optimization of an educational ecosystem to CarePATH end users. Includes the following key concepts and activities to enable end users to use the CarePATH system as efficiently as possible:
- Mastery of Epic application module(s), including technical certification in configuration and training environment build / maintenance
- Analysis and thorough understanding of end user workflows, in order to increase consistency of adoption by end users.
- Excellence in development and delivery of training and education to multiple audiences, from executive leadership to front line staff. Paramount focus on customer service.
- System support of end user incidents and requests in area of certification. Assessment of trends and patterns in support and development of strategies to improve ease of system use.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with concentration in education, business, technical writing, human resources or related field, clinical experience preferred.
- Solution – oriented. Assesses problems, develops and executes resolution strategies within scope of service.
- Demonstrates initiative and ingenuity to contribute to positive results. Emphasizes success of team over individual.
- Strong organizational and project management skills. Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple initiatives. Perseverance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel extensively with new implementations and perform on-call support
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
It is expected that all of the Principal Duties and Responsibilities identified below will be performed in a manner that reflects the values of Mercy Health, which are: Compassion, Excellence, Human Dignity, Justice, Sacredness of Life and Service.
- Assess and collaborate on system workflows in order to maintain optimal training delivery system. This includes combination of classroom, at the elbow / OJT, e-learning and vignette-based instruction.
- Building, testing, and maintaining the training technical environment, as well as developing and maintaining supplemental training materials.
- Scheduling and delivery of training to and education to various audiences, including credentialing new trainers and training end users.
- Promotion of best practice workflows with end users in order to increase adoption.
- Ability to define, lead, and execute training scope of work for software implementations
- Proactive in identifying strategies to improve team performance.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - EHR Operations
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse