Human Resources (HR) Service AdvisorRequisition R087237 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Human Resources - HR Services Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Serves as the first point-of-contact for HR inquiries that come into HR from employees and managers. Independently researches and analyzes data to provide timely and accurate solutions to a variety of human resource questions. Works closely with functional areas to assist in case resolution and streamlining of human resource processes. Adapts quickly in a constantly-changing environment to provide up-to-date and correct information to employees across a wide variety of professions and locations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides accurate and consistent answers to customer inquiries by referencing standard scripts, quick references guides, the knowledgebase and other point solution systems
- Documents employee and manager inquiries, case notes, and resolutions with accuracy in the case management system
- Achieves the desired percentage of first-call resolution and meets response time thresholds
- Analyzes customer requests which cannot be resolved by Tier 1 and appropriately escalates inquiries outside the scope of Tier 1 to appropriate parties within HR (other areas within the COEs, HRBP or external service delivery/vendor contacts)
- Assists customers with difficult issues by communicating empathy and helping to de-escalate the situation
- Recognizes and adheres to established service center practices, procedures and guidelines
- Exceed customer service expectations with competency dedicated to Customer/Client Focus, Problem Solving Analysis, Time Management, Communication Proficiency, Teamwork Orientation, and Technical Capacity
Required: High School Diploma
Preferred: 4 years Bachelor Degree; HR or related field
Some experience/knowledge of HR
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - HR Services
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse