Application CoordinatorRequisition R077910 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS I&T - EHR Operations Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Application Coordinator will work side by side with physicians, nurses, therapists, billing office staff and more to configure our software, help people to lead and manage change, and ultimately transform the way BSMH provides healthcare across the ministry.The Application Coordinator (AC) participates in the development and design the application(s) for which the incumbent is responsible and is required to gain an in-depth knowledge of the application(s).The AC will be knowledgeable about organizational policies, procedures and business operations, and the area of business they are representing and the functionality available in the application(s).
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of the operational areas that they are representing
- Assessing implementation strategies and the impact those strategies will have on workflows and operations
- Resolve end user reported incidents/problems escalated through Tier 1 and fulfill correctly submitted and approved end user service requests via technical build, configuration, and testing.
- Use expertise to create critical, technical documentation of service requests.
- Perform in-depth analysis and data collection of report details and other technical issues associated with Epic software.
- Perform maintenance tasks (error queues, reviews, etc.) and participate in development, execution, and sign off of system testing.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation on system configurations and technical components.
- Identify potential system enhancement needs and introduce best practice options for future state workflows and processes.
- Maintain regular communication with and collaborate with client support representatives, client's business community, and end users to ensure the system meets the client's business needs.
- Provide application expertise to the client team and advisory groups to facilitate discussions and decisions.
- Participate in the planning and execution of application go-live and post-live activities for upgrades and system enhancements.
Required Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Preferred Education:Bachelor’s Degree Specialty/Major: Health Information; Business; Computer Science
Licensure Preferred: Epic Certification
Minimum Years and Type of Experience 2 or more years healthcare software implementation
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities RequiredAbility to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience. Coordinate day to day activities of team members. Ability to delegate effectively. Outstanding prioritization, follow-up, and communication skills required. Ability to research, organize, analyze and synthesize data to support effective decision making. Effectively navigate shifting priorities, demands, and timelines in a fluid environment. Experience in managing projects and leading meetings. Excellent at providing and receiving feedback regarding job performance.Willingness to travel throughout BSMH ministry and trusted clients.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred: Experience with implementing clinical information systems and/or large-scale and complex standardization and implementation of an ERP is highly desirable.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - EHR Operations
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse