Physical Therapist - Full Time In Motion Chesapeake SquareRequisition R096969 Market Chesapeake, VA Department Physical Therapy - Raintree - Maryview Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing a full range of physical therapy services including assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in a team environment consistent with the position's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible team fashion. All employees, if applicable, are expected to adhere to the BSHR Automobile Safety Program per policy.
1. The incumbent shall, at a minimum, be a graduate of a four year bachelors degree program approved by the APTA (or foreign equivalent), and hold an applicable and current license/certification to practice.
2. Experience in working with an adult and geriatric population is necessary.
3. Experience with an outpatient program/services and pediatric/adolescent populations is desirable.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Physical Therapy - Raintree - Maryview
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse