Desk Side AnalystRequisition R028020 Market Richmond, VA Department SS I&T - Technology & Infrastructure Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Field Services Desktop Analyst 1 is responsible for the delivery of IT services, SLA's, hardware break fix and upgrades as needed. This position also ensures all services are delivered in a timely, reliable and cost-effective manner.
- Manage / repair all BSMHIT owned technology hardware including but not limited to computers, printers, scanners.
- Maintain accurate hardware production inventories and spare stock
- Troubleshooting some software as needed
- Adheres to all documented processes
- Travel to off sites to provide same level of support as main campus assignment
- Assist with project assignments to implement new technologies or hardware
- Provide on call and project support as needed
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - Technology & Infrastructure
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN