System Director HR Strategic PartnerRequisition R078883 Market Toledo, OH Department SS Human Resources - Strategic HR Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
This role develops and leads HR strategic solutions for Major system-wide initiatives with $10M+ in impact, the largest projects impacting (2000+) associates, Merger and Acquisition implementation lead for projects, subsidiary and segmentation strategy for business units. Partners with clients to develop organizational design solutions and works with the Talent Management team on talent to value strategy for placement decisions in organizational design work and supports level 3 change projects for the ministry. Clients include senior leaders for the organization, Group and Market leaders and Innovation and subsidiary leaders. Responsible for their own portfolio of work and provides leadership, coaching and mentoring of director and associate level strategic partners. This position is going to be supporting the executive group in Toldeo and the union associates in that market, so a strong understanding of healthcare labor relations is imperative.
- Partners with Senior level clients within the ministry consulting on large scale projects, developing change management and org design approach, HR leadership and the “people lens” to work.
- HR Leader assigned to M&A activities including acquisitions/divestitures or new subsidiary stand-up as well and market expansion.
- Leads other HR professionals in their role on a given project.
- Works with HR executives and subject matter experts on aligning approach for the M&A project. Partners with and leads the HR M&A Project Manager through project implementation.
- Responsible for meeting the success metrics and Associate Experience results for the HR components of their project.
- Direct reports include Director level and associate level HR Strategic Partners
Required Minimum Education:Bachelor's degree. Master's preferred
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SP preferred
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - Strategic HR
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse