Application Coordinator - Revenue CycleRequisition R084763 Market Work at Home - Virginia Department SS I&T - EHR Operations Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Application Coordinators are responsible for achieving in-depth knowledge of the software application and are very knowledgeable about the policies, procedures, and business operations. They conduct regular day-to-day communication with installation team, review the software, analyze business operations, and work with vendor, Subject Matter Experts and end users to tailor the system to fit your organization’s needs. On an as needed basis, they perform in-depth analyses of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of software application.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare related field preferred with experience in Computer Science.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a healthcare related organization, or 5 years’ in non-healthcare.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of information systems, policies and procedures, including application support, operating systems, databases and related IT areas.
- Ability to research, organize, analyze and synthesize data to support effective decision making, as well as work within tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, communication and follow-up skills.
- Ability to travel to CHP regions as necessary.
- Ability to become certified in Epic software application.
It is expected that all of the Principal Duties and Responsibilities identified below will be performed in a manner that reflects the values of Catholic Health Partners, which are: Compassion, Excellence, Human Dignity, Justice, Sacredness of Life and Service.
- The EHR Application Coordinator will work with hospital clinicians to build, maintain and support clinical systems that drive hospital operations and support safe, effective patient care and processes suitable for computer applications.
- Establishing change control procedures for the system.
- Troubleshooting problems or questions from users.
- Prioritizing and implementing system updates and changes.
- Thoroughly reviewing, analyzing and testing each new release.
- Working with users on the sharing of data, category lists, etc.
- Setting standards for naming and numbering conventions and security classifications.
- Understanding and investigating user choices.
- Analyzing data conversion needs.
- Assisting trainers during user training.
- Other related responsibilities as needed.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - EHR Operations
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse