Maintenance Lead - FTRequisition R090332 Market Suffolk, VA Department Plant Maintenance - Maryview Nursing Care Center Shift Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Under the direct supervision of the Manager of Plant Operations, he or she will perform a variety of tasks related to the facilities structural/electrical/mechanical/HVAC systems and preventative maintenance of the facility systems and equipment. Will assist as needed with Fire Safety and Disaster Preparedness, ensuring policies and procedures are followed, to maintain organizational and regulatory requirements. Assist in upkeep of the buildings external/internal appearance. Must uphold the mission, standards and values of the system.
- Minimum of High School Degree or equivalent.
- Specialized or technical training gained through an apprenticeship program and/or technical school training preferred
- Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical certifications are not required but preferred.
- Experience in physical plant operations field with at least 2 years of experience.
- Demonstrated skills and ability to use a variety of hand tools and motorized equipment.
- Working knowledge of systems and processes related to repair and maintenance of equipment, healthcare regulations related to environmental services, maintenance, safety initiatives and disaster preparedness in long-term care.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems
Essential Job Functions
- Meets expectations on Annual Licensure and State inspections by maintaining compliance with applicable regulatory, accreditation, safety and organizational guidelines and requirements.
- Maintain daily building functions and routine processes to ensure a safe and clean environment.
- Report all malfunctioning equipment or machinery and follow-up to ensure equipment is operational.
- Other duties as assigned
IV. Working Conditions
- Works in a normal office environment where there is no physical discomfort due to dust, dirt, noise and the like.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Plant Maintenance - Maryview Nursing Care Center
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse