LPN Home Health TAMPA
St. Petersburg, Florida
At Bon Secours our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours our nurses mean the world to us.
“The employees make you feel like you are a family. You will gain a lot of experience working there from seeing the different variety of people you will care for. They offer tuition reimbursement for employees who are going to school as long as the classes are work related.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
LPN Home Health TAMPARequisition R065495 Market St. Petersburg, FL Department Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Bon Secours Home Health provides faith based home care services. Caring for the sick in their homes is deeply rooted in our tradition that was founded by the Sisters of Bon Secours. As part of an award winning, mission focused Health System, we offer stability and strength, scheduling flexibility and the unique opportunity to provide one-on-one care in the home setting, not a shift but a life style.
Great team, Great mentoring and support, Great benefits including the IRS mileage rate. Discover a career where you can be you!
Provides observation, evaluation, hands-on skilled nursing care, and teaching activities under a physician’s Plan of Care to meet the physical and psycho-social needs of home care patients. Assists the Registered Nurse (RN) in the development and on-going changes to the Plan of Care. Contributes to the coordination of services in conjunction with the other members of the multi-discipline team. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing
.2. Current licensure in good standing as a practical nurse in the State of Florida
3. CPR certification.
4. One year med/surg, nursing home, critical care, pediatric, maternal/child, or behavioral health experience, as appropriate.
5. Valid FL drivers license and an acceptable driving record.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Home Health Admin - St. Pete Home Care Services, Inc. - Secondary
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You have to care to be able to heal. It makes a difference. That’s what it means to be a Bon Secours nurse. The core of nursing comes from the heart.AGnes K. BSN, RN, CMRSN
Paid Time Off