Licensed Practical Nurse Full Time Evenings
St. Petersburg, Florida
At Bon Secours our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Bon Secours our nurses mean the world to us.
“The employees make you feel like you are a family. You will gain a lot of experience working there from seeing the different variety of people you will care for. They offer tuition reimbursement for employees who are going to school as long as the classes are work related.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Bon Secours?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
Licensed Practical Nurse Full Time EveningsRequisition 130472BR Market St. Petersburg, FL Department Shift Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
$2,500 Sign On Bonus Eligible
As you care for patients, we care for YOU. Have confidence that you are protected when you come to work at Bon Secours. We have strict safety protocols and PPE to ensure we are doing everything possible to keep patients, yourself and your loved ones safe.
POSITION SUMMARY: Monitors the care of the residents to ensure good quality care is given to all residents by administering medications and treatments as ordered by the physician and mandated by regulations, and providing nursing care as directed by the Nurse Practice Act. Additionally, the nurse is responsible for assigning and supervising nursing staff as needed, and required to provide good care.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: 1. Must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university. 2. Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse in the State of FL. 3. Prefer I.V. certification experience. 4. Prefer prior experience as a floor/charge nurse in long term care facility.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Nursing - Maria Manor Nursing Care
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
Nurses are one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. Registered Nurse
You have to care to be able to heal. It makes a difference. That’s what it means to be a Bon Secours nurse. The core of nursing comes from the heart.AGnes K. BSN, RN, CMRSN
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Patient Service Representative Greenville, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse (RN) PRN Days - Progressive Care Unit - Memorial Regional Medical Center Mechanicsville, Virginia
- RN - MED / SURG - ORTHO / NEURO/ VASCULAR Greenville, South Carolina