Service Desk Analyst IRequisition R085903 Market Richmond, VA Department SS I&T - Service Mgmt Shift All Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Customer Service Agent I provides front line support to end users by responding to telephone calls, email and electronic requests for technical support to problem Incidents and Service Requests. Documents, tracks and monitors Incidents from the original call into the service desk through problem resolution to insure a timely resolution. Has knowledge of commonly-used Service Desk concepts, practices, and procedures and relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
It is expected that all of the Essential Functions and Responsibilities identified below will be performed in a manner that reflects the values of Mercy Health, which are: Excellence, Human Dignity, Justice, Compassion, Sacredness of Life, and Service.
- Respond to all End User support calls, emails and electronic requests in accordance with established policies, procedures to meet First call Resolution (FCR) and set forth SLAs.
- Coordinate communications to users and support staff for project/problem status and follow up through paging, phone calls, and/or through current call tracking software.
- Ensure that the incoming requests and trouble calls are monitored and addressed promptly
- Provide timely support and coordination of physicians and clinicians in their use of the clinical applications.
- Primary job functions require exercising of independent good judgment and initiative.
- Provides excellent Customer Service by ensuring customer questions and complaints are handled politely and efficiently and maintains a pleasant and professional image.
- Works under general supervision.
- Other duties as assigned or approved by immediate site leader or manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field and/or a minimum of one to three years’ experience in information systems.
- 1 to 3 years Service Desk experience
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Has good listening skills
- Has proficiency in MS Excel and Microsoft Suite Applications
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and documentation management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources
- Flexible with shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Ability to work multiple work schedules (Shifts)
- HighSchool diploma or equivalent
- ITIL Certification
- Active Directory Users & Computers (ADUC)
- A+ Certified or Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - Service Mgmt
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse