Nuclear Medicine TechnologistRequisition R086572 Market Richmond, VA Department Nuclear Medicine - St. Mary's - Richmond Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
PRIMARY FUNCTION/GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform variety of technical procedures to the clinical application of radionuclides for diagnosis and therapy.
This position serves the following patient populations: neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adult, and geriatrics.
II. EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS:
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Completion of 24 month radiographic technology program.
3. Completion of 12 month Nuclear Medicine program.
4. Registered with American Registry of Radiographic Technologist (A.R.R.T.-R.) (A.R.R.T.N.M.) or the Nuclear Medicine
Technologist Certification Board (N.M.T.C.B.)
1. College Degree B.S.
2. Completion of 12 month Nuclear Medicine program.
3. Registered with (A.R.R.T.N.M.) or (N.M.T.C.B.).
C. Work requires that the incumbent is Board Registered or eligible. Termination may be necessary if the employee does not pass the Boards by the third try.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Nuclear Medicine - St. Mary's - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse