Mammography TechnologistRequisition R087679 Market Richmond, VA Department Radiology - Diagnostic - St. Mary's - Richmond Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS/GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The primary purpose of this position is to perform stereotactic biopsies and mammograms.
- Completion of a 24 month approved radiographic technology program or equivalent.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiographic Technologist (ARRT)
- Have 40 CEU's specific to mammography (or equivalent) and maintains 5
- CEU's specific to mammography annually
- Meet ACR certification criteria (if applicable to site)
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Radiology - Diagnostic - St. Mary's - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. Registered Nurse