Laboratory CourierRequisition R041802 Market Richmond, VA Department Core Laboratory - Richmond Health Source Shared Services - Distribution Shift All Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
BON SECOURS RICHMOND - SHARED SERVICES
Serve as an ambassador for HPL, acting as a liaison between clients and laboratory staff. Rapidly respond to client transportation needs and service issues in a professional manner. Responsible for the computerized tracking of all inbound shipments, log all specimen integrity violations and correlate tracking batch counts with checklist, documenting discrepancies and reporting to the Distribution Manager.
This is an evening position from 2pm to 10:30pm.
1. Good driving record required (No moving violations within two years). Subject to random check by HPL.
2. Must be at least 21 years of age.
3. A good working knowledge of the Richmond area helpful.
4. High School Diploma or equivalent.
5. Satisfactory completion of a defensive driving course.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Be able to maneuver boxes weighing up to fifty pounds (50 LBS.)
8. Basic computer skills helpful.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Core Laboratory - Richmond Health Source Shared Services - Distribution
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN