EKG TECH - PRNRequisition R034660 Market Richmond, VA Department EKG - St. Mary's Richmond Shift Other Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
I. PRIMARY FUNCTION/GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Performs 12 lead ECG, rhythm strips with minimal artifact and high quality. Documents and processes for interpretation by cardiologist, following department policies and procedures.
II. EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS:
1. High school graduate or GED with 1 to 2 years ECG experience or minimal training in the allied health profession.
2. Work requires ability to read, write, and follow oral and written instructions, and communicate effectively at a level generally acquired through completion of a high school education or GED.
3. Work requires knowledge of proper set-up, operation, and maintenance of computerized ECG, stress and holter equipment, at a level generally acquired during 3 to 6 months of experience.
4. Must use and comprehend basic computer applications and diagnose common EKG equipment problems.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:EKG - St. Mary's Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN