CT technologistRequisition R053771 Market Richmond, VA Department Radiology - CT - St. Mary's - Richmond Shift Afternoons/Evenings Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
I. PRIMARY FUNCTION/GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide acceptable quality CT procedures on computed tomography equipment.
This position serves the following patient populations: neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
II. EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS:
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Graduate of 24 month program in radiologic technology.
3. Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T.) in radiography or radiation therapy or in nuclear medicine technology by
the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB)
4. Basic computer knowledge.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Radiology - CT - St. Mary's - Richmond
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN