Clinical Nurse Supervisor Home HealthRequisition R043219 Market Richmond, VA Department Home Health Admin - Bon Secours Home Health Services, LLC Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
BON SECOURS HOME CARE, LLC
Bon Secours Home Health provides faith based home care services. Caring for the sick in their homes is deeply rooted in our tradition that was founded by the Sisters of Bon Secours.Bon Secours Home Health - as part of an award winning, mission focused Health System offers stability and strength, scheduling flexibility and the unique opportunity to provide one-on- one care in the home setting, not a shift but a life style. Great team, Great mentoring and support, Great benefits including the IRS mileage rate. 5K Sign on Bonus. Discover a career where you can be you!
Responsible for the day to day operations of an assigned team. Plans, coordinates, manages and evaluates the activities of a multidisciplinary team to ensure the delivery of high quality home care services to patients consistent with company standards of practice, policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations.
1. Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice in the state of practice. BSN preferred.
2. Two (2) years’ experience in a community health/home health program with previous supervisory experience required.
3. Evidence of leadership and effective communication abilities.
4. Ability to relate and work well with others within each level of authority and responsibility.
5. Demonstrated industry knowledge of community health care, governmental licensure regulations and Medicare criteria.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Home Health Admin - Bon Secours Home Health Services, LLC
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN