Certified Hospice Aide - In HomeRequisition R046833 Market Richmond, VA Department Hospice Care - Bon Secours Home Health Services, LLC Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
BON SECOURS HOME CARE
The mission of Bon Secours Hospice is to provide compassionate, quality healthcare services to those in need, including the poor and dying, for the purpose of alleviating human suffering and bringing people to wholeness in the midst of pain and loss.
Great team, Great mentoring and support and Great benefits. Discover a career where you can be you!
Assists in the care of hospice patients by providing a variety of non-skilled health and personal care services, as assigned by the supervising nurse and/or Director of Hospice. Work is performed independently where procedures have been established and directions have been given by RN for patient care, but independent judgment must be exercised based on the conditions present at the time of the patient visit.
1. Work requires a high school level of knowledge of reading, writing and simple arithmetic. Requires the ability to understand, carry out and communicate detailed instructions and procedures and to accurately complete various forms and records.
2. Individuals providing hospice aide services to hospice patients shall meet licensure requirements in the state of Virginia - Hold a certificate of completion from an approved nurse aide training program and be registered by the Virginia Department of Health Professions as a Certified Nurse Aide and hold a current CNA in VA
3. Driver's license in good standing and an acceptable driving record .
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Hospice Care - Bon Secours Home Health Services, LLC
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to get into a career where I’m happy to go to work.Luis F. RN